Privacy statement ten Kate flowers & decorations
Privacy statement of ten Kate flowers & decorations, registered in the Trade Register at the Chamber of Commerce for the Eastern Netherlands as ten Kate Groenverhuurders and Bloemdecorateurs BV under number 08080082. Described hereinafter as ten Kate. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. It is very important that you read this statement carefully.
Ten Kate is a commercial company. Our company is “split up” in a shop for the sale of flowers, plants and home accessories and in a rental company for furnishing companies and furnishing events with green and flower arrangements and furniture. We deliver to companies, institutions, organizations and individuals. We process privacy-sensitive information. We think it is very important that this personal data is handled with care. This information is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. In doing so, we adhere to the requirements of applicable privacy legislation.
This means, for example, that we:
• Clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement.
• Limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
• First ask you for permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required.
• Do not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so.
• When we share your information, make arrangements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that it is not used for other purposes.
• Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require that of parties that process personal data on our behalf.
• Respect your right to make your personal data available for inspection, correction or deletion upon request. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
If you want to contact us regarding this privacy statement, you can do so via the contact details below by telephone, digital way or by post.
Phone: +31 (0) 570 61 22 73
Contact form website: www.tenkate-deventer.nl/contact
Post: ten Kate flowers & decorations
7419 BJ DEVENTER
Depending on the services, we can process the following personal data about you:
• your name
• your company data
• your address
• your telephone number
• your e-mail address
• your position
• your IBAN number
• information that you enter yourself in an open field such as a message in the contact form
• technical measurement data of the equipment such as IP address, MAC address, identifiers in cookies and your surfing behavior on our website.
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes (depending on the services you use with us):
• To communicate with you by sending electronic newsletters and / or mail.
• To contact you regarding a contact request or quote request that you have made via our website.
• To offer a quote in response to your request.
• To send a contract in response to your order.
• To execute your order through our webshop.
• To answer your questions or to handle your complaints by e-mail, telephone, post or social media.
grounds We process your personal data on the following legal grounds:
• The processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement in which you are involved.
• The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that rests at ten Kate.
• You have given permission for the processing of personal data for one or more purposes described above.
If you do not give permission for the processing of your personal data prior to answering your question or contact request, requesting a quote and / or drawing up a contract, a contract cannot be concluded as a result.
If we receive personal data from a third party, we are only responsible for the processing of this data that concerns Kate. The third party concerned always remains responsible for the enhanced personal data, how they obtained it and how they process it.
Security and access
We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse and unauthorized access to your personal data. For example, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked. Necessary persons include shop and project management and financial administration. Depending on the assignment, your personal data (or part thereof) will also be shared with other suppliers who are involved in the relevant assignment.
We do not store the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as necessary to provide the service you have requested. An exception to this is the data that we have to keep longer because the law requires us to do so.
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. If you are nevertheless unable to reach a solution with us, you also have the right under the privacy legislation to file a complaint with the privacy supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website.
This post is also available in: Dutch